Pothead Zombies Pothead Zombies

Nice!

A fun and entertaining game to play, especially if you're high as fuck as i am right now.

Cheers!

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

Helicopters everywhere!

Amazing game! Got me addicted for 2 hours there, nice job!

Madness God of Dissonance Madness God of Dissonance

Nice try

I see good potential here :), even though this wasnt the best game... im SURE you can do better, cause this is pretty good for a first try... so, dont let your spirits down :)

Keep up! :D

Sally's Cats Sally's Cats

Really cute!

Nice graphics, and gameplay! Quite addictive, but simple...

Overall: Nice! :D

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

The people have spoken!

WE NEED ANOTHER ONE!!!

Seriously >:3

M-Bot The Game M-Bot The Game

awesome graphics

the programming and graphics are pure awesome... but i really didn't like the game system nor the controls... the mouse doesn't respond too well, and its really bothersome when you get it out of the screen.

i would had like some upgrades, instead of making good combos to get the better weapons, cause, that means if you're not very good in the game, you are stuck of having always the same weapon (Like me) or try to play better and master the gameplay so you just get the weapons, which means playing and playing with the first weak weapon till you got the skill, which isn't really my thing personally...

but still, its a really nice game... not my style though... but oh well.

The Running Clone The Running Clone

It has so much potential!

You need to improve it a bit, make more levels, different enemies and paths, and a bit of story progress would be great :)

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Mind Blowing!

Oh my god... i... i have no words for this... i'm speechless.

Little Thing Little Thing

Not bad.

It's a good game, taking the fact that you did it all by yourself, including the music.

But, no offense... this is really similar to "Company of myself", the story (kinda), and the gameplay...but shorter in style, and designs, and it's kinda buggy and glitchy :(

It's a preety nice job, though... i know you can do better, so don't get dissapointed and keep up the good work.

^^

Greater Fighter Greater Fighter

Really nice!!

I really liked this game. The art style was kickass, and the music and gameplay was really cool...

but i think it lacks levels, 'cause is kinda shorty, and an upgrade system would be really good :P, and that you can fuse with ALL the fighters, not only the mains...

But i think there is bunch of talent here, and that you could really make a much better kick ass game, if you keep working on it :)

Anyways, a really good game! Keep up the good work, and thanks for the fun haha ^^